Friday, November 15, 2013

Glitter Thanksgiving Pumpkin


Happy Friday everyone,


If you like glitter, I'm thinking today's card is just for YOU. The focus on this card is the Just For Fun large stamptangle pumpkin. I just love the size of this stamp. Wouldn't this make just the biggest, best, pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving Day? 

I decided to stamp it on acetate using Stazon ink and then glue and glitter the BACK using USArtquest glue and glitter. It does take some time for this to dry (I waited overnight) but worth the wait. The frame around the pumpkin was die cut using Spellbinders dies and then popped up. The vine is a Memory Box die. I added a bit of Distress Stickles on the vine. The patterned paper to the left is from a BoBunny 6x6 pack and die cut from the same Spellbinders die. 



 It is hard to get the full impact of the glitter in a picture.....it is so very sparkly! 


Thanks so much for stopping by.  

1 comment:

  1. Linda, this is amazing. I have done this technique before...but you have inspired me to zentangle on acetate! WHOOT! :) Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete