Friday, November 22, 2013

Thanks for Everything

It's Friday and I have another Just For Fun Thanksgiving card to share with you today. 


I've done some layering on this one and I've used the Large StampTangle Pumpkin. I colored the pumpkin with my go-to medium, colored pencils. The sentiment was stamped with Archival black ink and distressed around the edges with vintage photo ink. I added a bit of Distress Stickles to the vines/leaves. 

Just to give you an idea of the size of the three pumpkins, I took a picture of the images I stamped onto white card stock. The largest one is approx. 3 1/2 x 4, medium is 2 3/4 x 2 1/4, and smallest 2 x 1 3/4. You can find them HERE.  


Thanks for stopping by...... Linda 

1 comment:

  1. Linda, first I would like to thank you for taking the time to visit my blog - thank you! This is a gorgeous card and I love the way you colored those awesome pumpkins! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete