Friday, December 6, 2013

Peace

Hi Bloggers. Hope all is well with you and yours.

I have a holiday card to share with you today. This is a new Just For Fun stamp, and it carries on with their StampTangle theme. I hope you like it.

Hmmmm, the colors on the background are not very true. So sorry for this. They look on the orange side but are definitely reds and greens. I used an alcohol background from my stash and ran it through a holiday embossing folder. Then I sanded it a bit to bring out the white of the card stock. Since the background was created on glossy card I stamped the Peace ornament (G3728) on glossy also using Stazon ink. I added color with markers and when dry, added gem and pearl embellishments. 
The ornament is popped up on the background and a bow glue-dotted to the hanger. The strips are glitter tape in white that I went over with the distress tool with distress ink on it. 

This is a nice sized ornament, approx 3 3/4" x 3". 

Thanks for stopping by and "see" you soon.....Linda 




1 comment:

  1. Nice! I really like the background on this one :)

    ReplyDelete